AIRPACK – OG (D)
AIRPACK is a most super-efficient gas/oil fired hot air generator.
- High Thermal Efficiency of 98% on NCV for direct fired which gives large savings in fuel cost.
- AIRPACK-OG(D) gives large savings in fuel cost as compared to hot air generation using Steam/Thermic Fluid based Radiators. This is due to elimination of heat transmission and steam condensation losses.
- Refractory-less construction gives a long life of AIRPACK-OG(D) with minimum maintenance.
|Fuel||Thermal Efficiency on NCV of Fuel||Net Calorific Value||Density||Fuel Consumption (per Mkcal)|
|Furnace Oil||98%||9710 kcal/kg||0.950 kg/l||110.62 l|
|LDO||98%||10210 kcal/kg||0.826 kg/l||120.95 l|
|HSD||98%||10280 kcal/kg||0.831 kg/l||119.43 l|
|LSHS||98%||9710 kcal/kg||0.950 kg/l||110.62 l|
|Waste Oil||98%||8000 kcal/kg||0.900 kg/l||141.72 l|
|Natural Gas||98%||8500 kcal/Sm3||0.740 kg/Sm3||120.05 Sm3|
|Byproduct Hydrogen Gas||98%||18798 kcal/Sm3||1.115 kg/Sm3||54.28 Sm3|
|LPG||98%||11500 kcal/Sm3||0.512 kg/Sm3||88.73 Sm3|
- Capacities - 0.1 to 10 Million kcal / hr
- Direct Fired AIRPACK-OG(D) Temperatures up to 800° C Thermal Efficiency: 98% on NCV of fuel
AIRPACK-OG(D), oil and gas fired hot air generators are used in various industries where process heating with air is required. Mixing type / Direct type hot air generators are used in industries where drying with air is required such as ceramic industry.