Super Efficient Cogeneration Systems
A Cogeneration system involves simultaneous generation of multiple useful form of energy power, heat, refrigeration/ cooling, heat for water recycling and heat for evaporation and heat for drying application from one source of fuel. TESPL offers super-efficient cogeneration systems for all industries under two categories, Captive Cogeneration and Distributed Cogeneration
A Cogeneration System all or most of the forms form of energy, i.e. - power, heat, refrigeration / cooling, heat for water recycling, heat for evaporation and for drying applications, are used for captive consumption within the same plant premises is called Captive Cogeneration System, Captive Cogeneration Systems from TESPL are specially designed to suit each individual application and offer following advantages and benefits -
- Substantial reduction in overall energy cost, i.e. – cost of power and other forms of energy due to improved efficiency of generation.
- Improved reliability, availability and quality of power leading higher productivity and reduced stoppages for manufacturing processes.
- Tailormade configuration of cogeneration system to meet fluctuating requirements of various forms of energy.
- Manufacturing facility can be located in remote areas or in the areas where supply of electricity from grid is not assured.
- Improves overall energy efficiency, and reduces carbon foot print of the plant thereby supporting sustainable development initiatives.
- Cogeneration Systems can be configured with utilization of low grade heat for water recycling resulting in reduced make up water consumption and hazards of effluent disposal.
Distributed Cogeneration Systems (DCS) are meant for centralized generation and distribution of various forms of energy for various consumers in the vicinity for improving feasibility, efficiency and cost effectiveness of Cogeneration Systems. The advantages and benefits of DCS are -
- DCS enables multiple sources of revenue earnings e.g. in addition to power the project can sell steam, refrigeration, recycled water, desalinated water etc.
- Multiple sources of revenue are vitally important for power projects particularly operating on costly petroleum fuels. In DCS cost of fuel gets distributed on all these energies making the tariff of each of these energies more reasonable and therefore attractive for the purchaser.
- TESPL has unique skills and expertise to configure the most flexible and efficient DCS.