Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration Plants
- Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration Plants
- Cold Storages driven by AARP
- AARP for Pasteurization of Milk
- AARP for Ice Production, AARP for Brine Chilling
- AARP on reciprocating engine exhaust, AARP on Reciprocating Engine Jacket Water
- Standalone AARP on Steam from Boilers or heat from process heaters
- AARP for Gas or Liquid fuel based Captive Cogeneration Plants
- AARP for Independent Power Plants
- AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
AARP for Independent Power Plants
AARP for Independent Power Plants In the power plants generating power for supply to grid, waste heat generated from exhaust (from engines or gas turbines) is recovered and used to produce refrigeration using AARP. AARP for independent power plants can be used for ice production, or for driving cold storages etc. Therefore, AARP for independent power plants opens up opportunities for additional revenue generation and improves returns from power plants.
Over and above power generation, AARP for independent power plants also helps to sell power at more competitive tariff. This improves financial viability of power plants.