Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration Plants
- Ammonia Absorption Refrigeration Plants
- Cold Storages driven by AARP
- AARP for Pasteurization of Milk
- AARP for Ice Production, AARP for Brine Chilling
- AARP on reciprocating engine exhaust, AARP on Reciprocating Engine Jacket Water
- Standalone AARP on Steam from Boilers or heat from process heaters
- AARP for Gas or Liquid fuel based Captive Cogeneration Plants
- AARP for Independent Power Plants
- AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
It is well known that output and efficiency of Gas Turbines is highly sensitive to inlet combustion air temperature. Following are typical outputs and efficiencies.
|Gas Turbine Combustion Air Inlet Temperature||Gas Turbine Efficiency %||Power Output from Gas Turbine|
Various methods are, therefore, used for cooling inlet air temperatures e.g.
- Water fog based evaporative Cooling.
- Water cooled LiBr Absorption Chiller based Cooling.
- Air cooled AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling.
It reduces net CO2 emissions.
In areas where water is not available, air cooled AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling working on exhaust heat of Gas turbine is an automatic choice and an ideal solution for gas turbine inlet air cooling. AARP for Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling can also have a two stage design to utilize very low grade heat.