WHRS on Aluminium Plants
TESPL offers Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) and Turnkey Waste Heat Recovery power plants (WHRPP) for Aluminium Industry. There are various processes used in the Integrated Aluminium Plants. Installation of WHRS for Aluminium Industry results in utilization of recovered waste heat.
- Aluminum Melting Furnaces
- Anode baking furnaces
- Generation of electricity through Steam Rankine Cycle power plant
- Generation of electricity through Organic Rankine Cycle power plant
- Combustion air preheating
- Chilling up to +6 °C
- Refrigeration up to -60 °C
- Waste water Recycling
- Combination of above
TESPL has developed specially designed WHRS and turnkey WHRPP for Aluminium Industry taking into consideration peculiar aspects like
- Collection of the waste heat at common point
- Cyclic batch type operation of the furnace
- Air ingresses in the system
- Relatively low temperature of exhaust gases
The salient features of the WHRS and turnkey WHRPP for Aluminium Industry built by TESPL are as under:-
- Online cleaning arrangement to avoid downtime of WHRS.
- State-of-the-art instrumentation and controls for safe and easy operation.
- Fully automatic bypass system to ensure safety of source equipment.
- Optimized waste heat recovery solutions.
- Reduces CO2 Emission and earns Carbon Credits.
- Supports sustainable development initiatives.
- Lowest payback periods & highest life cycle earnings.
- Waste heat from multiple furnaces can be combined for common WHRPP.
- Contributes to meeting PAT guidelines of input energy reduction for Aluminium Industry