TESPL offers a large variety of process integrated Waste Heat Recovery Systems (WHRS) and Waste Heat Recovery based Power Plants (WHRPP) for exhaust gases from various industries.
The WHRPP can be based on either Steam Rankine cycle or Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC).
The WHR Power Plant and WHRPP offered by TESPL have following features apart from those necessary on case to case basis :
- Very Low payback period.
- Reduces CO2 and green-house gas emissions.
- Fetches CDM benefits.
- Works within back pressure constraints of primary equipment.
- Application specific designs to suit different types of exhaust gases sources.
- Modularized construction to reduce installation time.
- Isolation and Bypass arrangement is provided.
- Easy access for cleaning.
- Location of the heat recovery system can be indoor/ outdoor.
- All necessary safeties and interlocks are provided for safe and reliable operation of process integrated WHRS or process integrated WHRPP , as well as the heat source, i.e. - main process plant.